T2 Femoral Nail
The T2 Femoral Nailing System uses the intramedullary nailing technique in treating femoral shaft as well as distal femur fractures.
The T2 Femoral Nailing System offers a universal left and right nail in addition to an antegrade or retrograde approach that may reduce inventory. The T2 IM Nailing Platform offers a combination of innovation, simplicity and versatility that is designed to suit the various needs of surgeons and OR staff.
Features & Benefits
- Active internal/external fracture compression up to 10mm.
- Various locking modes for stable fixation of the fractured femur, including static, transverse, and dynamic locking.
- Advanced locking mode as well as end caps may be used to create an angular stable construct.
- Single 5mm screw platform for nail diameters 9-15mm
- Common instrument platform for tibia and femoral nailing systems.
- Range of nail diameters from 8-15mm in 1mm increments.
- Separate antegrade and retrograde nailing options within a single, integrated system.
- Multiple end caps are designed to offer a "best fit" for every application and prevent bony ingrowth into the driving end that may ease nail removal.
I am interested in this item
back to Trauma