T2 Recon Nailing System
The T2 Recon Nailing System is designed for the treatment of proximal femoral and diaphyseal femur fractures.
With a tip of the greater trochanter entry point and both recon and antegrade femoral locking options, it offers an efficient treatment option for multiple indications. The T2 IM Nailing Platform offers a combination of innovation, simplicity and versatility that is designed to suit the various needs of surgeons and OR staff.
Features & Benefits
- Four-degree lateral bend and R1.5 antecurvature allow for trochanteric insertion in either Recon or Antegrade Femoral Mode
- Radiolucent, Integrated Targeting Arm Design for Recon and Antegrade Femoral ModesVariety of implant sizes: 9-15mm
- Dedicated Set Screw in both Antegrade Femoral and Recon Modes
- Single 5mm screw platform for nail diameters 9-15mm
- Common instrument platform for tibia and femoral nailing systems
- Tip of the greater trochanter entry point
- Range of nail diameters from 9-15mm
- Gamma3/T2 Recon Distal Targeting System allows for guided locking distally
I am interested in this item
back to Trauma