T2 Supracondylar Nailing System
The T2 SCN System is the realization of excellent biomechanical intramedullary stabilization using small caliber, strong and cannulated implants for internal fixation of the femur.
The T2 Supracondylar Nailing (SCN) System uses the intramedullary nailing technique in treating diaphyseal and supracondylar fractures. The T2 IM Nailing Platform offers a combination of innovation, simplicity and versatility that is designed to suit the various needs of surgeons and OR staff.
Features & Benefits
- T2 SCN has four locking holes strategically placed within 32mm of the driving end that allow for three planes of fixation in the distal femur.
- Distal screw only 6mm from nail tip can be locked with an end cap.
- Special condyle screws with adjustable screw heads designed to fix fragments in the condyle area.
- Single 5mm screw platform for all SCN nails.
- Common instrument platform for tibia and femoral nailing systems.
- Universal left and right nail.
- Range of nail diameters from 9-14mm in 1mm increments.
- Short Nails (offering targeted distal locking) and Long Nails available and designed to suit surgeon preference.
- Driving End Diameter of only 11.5mm for nails up to 11mm.
I am interested in this item
back to Trauma