TwinFix Cannulated Screws
The TwinFix Cannulated Compression Screw System is designed to be a compact, easy-to-use system that promotes efficient screw placement.
Proximal and distal screw threads work independently of one another, allowing the surgeon to control the compression.
Features & Benefits
- Cannulation for 1.0mm K-wire helps to allow optimal bone reduction and secure screw fixation.
- Double cancellous bone thread allows for a firmer screw fit in soft or cancellous bone.
- Independent rotation of distal threads helps to allow for “in situ” dynamic adjustable interfragmentary compression.
- Self-tapping screw tip is designed to allow for minimal disruption of fracture site.
- Edges at the screw body enable reaming at the core hole for upper screw thread.
- Simpler instrumentation for percutaneous approach.
I am interested in this item
back to Trauma