Profyle Modular System
The Profyle Hand System offers a comprehensive range of plates and screws to treat most phalangeal, metacarpal, and carpal fractures and disorders.
These titanium implants are manufactured to exact tolerances to provide low-profile, stable fixation.
Features & Benefits
- Titanium plates are light, low profile, pliable, and maintain stability and shape integrity. A large selection of plates is available, including different plate profile heights.
- Screws have blunt tips, a sharp threaded design, and cross-fit low profile heads. Self-tapping cross-fit screws, without cutting flutes and cross-pin screws, are available.
- Three size screws come in every millimeter increment with emergency screws available.
- Two screwdriver blade options – cross-fit blade and cross-slot blade.
- The Auerbach Reduction Clamp acts like a third hand, securing the plate to the bone. Because it is smooth, it should not disrupt soft tissue.
- Three-in-one Lexniering Reduction Clamp maintains fracture reduction, drills and inserts the screw, and measures the depth.
- Modular feature allows surgeons to customize their systems for appropriate use.
I am interested in this item
back to Trauma